Friday, March 24, 2017

Grausamkeit - 5 demo tape rips


I've already written about Grausamkeit and B.S.o.D. recently when I posted and reviewed Grausamkeit's Hellgoat album and Entwertung tapes, so I see no need or point to repeat myself. I just decided to rip and share some other Grausamkeit tapes I own so here I am doing that. I've already said that I love all music B.S.o.D. made, and I enjoy all of these demos a lot and am happy to own them.
Each of these demos is very short, even for a demo, and each has that Grausamkeit trademark which is - bad production. I didn't edit anything as I wanted it all to be raw. Yes, I did edit the last Grausamkeit I posted - Hellgoat album - but that is because I had to, if I haven't done that it wouldn't even be listenable. However, unlike Hellgoat album tape, all of these 5 tapes have better sound and the music can actually be heard (instead of noise) so in my opinion editing wasn't necessary. Tapes are dubbed on pretty low volume so I ripped them on higher volume than I usually do, and that's basically the only thing I did differently while making rips this time.
Rips of all of these tapes have been circulating on web in various different bitrates, so if you're a Grausamkeit fan - chances are you've already listened to all of these, but I just wanted to share my own rips with scans and pictures.
Oh, and also in case you enjoy these tapes, grab rips of Entwertung tapes and Grausamkeit's Hellgoat full-length I posted earlier here and here. Hail Satan.

Bischmisheiman Pagan Madness demo '96

Fucking Goat Horness! demo '96

Hellgoat Promo '99

Stardust Promo '99

Seelenschwund demo '00

4 comments:

  1. wow this is awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) yeah it better be, considering all the money I spent buying it :P

      Delete
  2. thank you so much for this great demos, Grausamkeit excellent band

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, thanks for sharing! Let's see, this'll be third version of "...Pagan Madness" now but I want to grab your versions anyways.

    ReplyDelete